- Outbound Air - Levels of Work in Organizational Structure by Tom Foster
- Hiring Talent - Levels of Work in the Behavioral Interview by Tom Foster
- The Art of Reading People by John Cremer
- 5 Weight Loss Tips That Have Nothing To Do With Food from COMPEL Group Member Dean Warner
- Reading People by John Cremer
- The Secrets That Leaders Keep by AmyK Hutchens
- Using Your Brain To Win; More Than a Minute by Holly G. Green
- Neuromarketing: Understanding the Buy Buttons in Your Customer's Brain by Patrick Renvoise and Christophe Morin
- Get Your SHIFT Together by Steve Rizzo
- The Mind of The CEO by Jeffrey E. Garten
- First Break All The Rules: What the World's Greatest Managers Do Differently by Marcus Buckingham and Curt W. Coffman
- The Power of Habit: Why We do What We Do In Life and Business by Charles Duhigg
BEING THE BEST LEADER:
A guide to reprioritizing your business and drive innovation during a crisis.
Use this 1, 3 & 5-yr planning document to discover the next 5 years of success for your business.
Having trouble delegating responsibility within your organization? Use this template to identify specific tasks you should offload to your management team.
Reflect on your year and plan for the next with this guided resource.