About COMPELling Entrepreneurs:
Entrepreneurs face unique challenges and the window of opportunity for success is limited. That’s why COMPEL CEOs, a mastermind think tank of executives committed to the shared goal of success, is launching COMPELling Entrepreneurs a new Group specifically targeted to entrepreneurs who meet these qualifications:
- One – Four years in business
- Minimum of three employees
- Minimum annual sales revenue of $250,000
- Ability to communicate well and openly share business plan, goals and challenges
- Ability to provide constructive feedback and support to peers in the Group
- Committed to growing your business and proactively following through on a Business Plan
- Committed to attending (i) a monthly Group meeting from 6 – 8:30 pm, (ii) a 90 minute monthly one-to-one coaching session and (iii) a quarterly two hour training session
- Optional attendance at Friday’s With COMPEL workshops and the most anticipated event of the year – COMPEL’s Annual Business and Economic Summit
Group Goals and Format:
The goal of COMPELling Entrepreneurs is to help you grow your business and become more effective in the five basics of business: Operations, Accounting/Finance, Human Capital/Resources, Marketing and Sales.
The Group will be led by Steve Ramerini, COMPEL’s Founder & Chief Visionary and Davi Tserpelis, a Senior Vice President with Astoria Bank. The first meeting will be held on January 19th from 6 – 8:30 pm in the DrivenLocal conference room on the main floor of 425 Broad Hollow Road, Melville.
Do yourself a favor and click on this short video of how Hank The Clydesdale achieves his “Breakout Year”. This short video (which was a Super Bowl commercial) explains how COMPEL Groups work and the benefit our members experience being coached and held accountable by their peers.
|Watch Hank The Clydesdale Achieve A “Breakout Year”
As with all COMPEL Groups, prospective members will be vetted and the Group size will be limited with no competing businesses in the Group. If you are ready to make 2016 your“Breakout Hank”
year and you meet the qualifications, please contact us by email
stating your desire to be considered for this new Group.