Ahead of the Curve for 2015 & Beyond
The overall message is one of optimism and action for attendees. 2015 will present some challenges, but that can work to the advantage of firms who are proactive to the economic expansion anticipated for 2015 and beyond. We will discuss the good and the bad and determine the best course of action for attendees based on an objective, verifiable reality. In addition, Alan will be looking at the following:
- What are the mega-trends we will all have to contend with?
- What will be the impact of troubles in the international realm?
- What will be happening in industries that are key to meeting attendees?
- What is the longer-term outlook for interest rates?
- What is the outlook for energy prices?
- Which of ITR®’s Phase Management Objectives TM apply to my company at this time in the business cycle?
Admission for Members, Guests of COMPEL & Sponsors are complimentary. Tickets for Non-Members are $395 in advance or $500 at door.
Date of Event: Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Location: Melville Marriott Long Island
1350 Walt Whitman Road
Melville, NY 11747